Friday, July 12, 2013

Style Your Kicks: A Weekly Guide on How to Properly Style Your Kicks

Welcome back to another edition of Style your Kicks. This week I chose to stick with the acronym K.I.S.S -Keep It Simple Stupid- and that's how I approached each outfit. So let's start right off with the men's outfit. For this week I chose the Reebok Shaqnosis that are releasing tomorrow in a black/white colorway. The shoe in itself is boring colorwise but I really wanted to keep things simple so i paired it with red jeans and a a black and white tee that speaks for itself. To top off the look for a man on the go I added a black/dark grey watch and black backpack. Check out the outfit below and snag some inspiration for your style. Also cop your pair from Karmaloop and save 20% off your purchase using Rep Code FTK.
Next up we'll take a look at a special Nike Air Max 1 GS sneaker in a blue/volt colorway. One of my favorite trends besides leather in the summer and crop tops are the amazing graphic tees popping up all over the place. A graphic tee is your opportunity to give people a quick glimpse of your personality while adding some youth to your look. Another trend that's slowly fading but still good for this summer are bright neon greens and yellow so I made sure to accentuate the volt accents on the air max. Check out the outfit below and keep it locked to FollowTheKicks next Friday for another edition of Style Your Kicks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment